Calling all Young Leaders!
- SITE Texas is proud to launch our Young Leader program open to all those who are 35 or younger, have less than 2 years of experience in the industry, or for those who feel "young at heart" and building their career within the incentive industry
- We're also looking for those who would be interested in serving as mentors to our Young Leaders
- First meetup will take place immediately prior to the November 2nd event so be sure to come early to meet and mingle with fellow Young Leaders and learn more about the program
- YL specific networking and education events next year
- Please pass on to your colleagues if you know someone who would be interested
While we are working to build a base for this program, we wanted to reach out to both current members and also potential new members about joining this exciting, new aspect of SITE Texas. Our aim for Young Leaders is to get young professionals more involved in SITE Texas, offer more educational sessions to these members, and increase networking and mentorship amongst all members. We also want to start sponsoring students at SITE Texas events to encourage younger membership and expose them more to this side of the industry.
Our goal is to build small committees underneath each board member, and we would like to hear your feedback regarding which committee you are most interested in joining. The committees are:
- Education & Events
- Social Media
- Chapter of the Year
Thank you, and we are excited for you to join us!